I’ll be home in a few weeks and there’s still a lot to do on my lists. Honestly, I don’t have a To Do List yet as I’m really too lazy to start on it. My mind and schedule is pretty occupied with One Tree Hill which is a good thing that I’m back to my human obsessions and not the vampire kind of breed aka Edward Cullen.
Back to the list, I need to finish these:
1. Finalize last day of work with GM.
2. Go to DNATA office for re-booking.
3. Last minute shopping for pasalubongs.
4. Call Cityline Cargo re: forwarding process to Oman.
5. Close account at CBD/ Emirates Bank. Close unneccessary credit accounts. (Done already)
6. Arrange last minute bills.
7. Finally, pack my pink luggage…and get out of here!!